Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Danger ahead! Cheap is not always Best

 



Yesterday a patient mom came into the office wearing braces, so I asked her who was doing her braces. She answered, “it’s a long story. I went to this cheap place in Nyack that offered “Invisalign” for very little money. After 2 years they told me that my treatment was complete. I told them that they didn’t fix my bite problem. They said that “Invisalign” doesn’t do that; I needed braces for that. After they put on the braces they told me there was an additional fee for a new treatment. I should have just come to you in the first place instead of looking for cheap treatment. Now I’m paying more money and spending twice as long in treatment than if I had come to you in the first place Dr. Okun.”

For an honest conversation about your orthodontic or TMJ issues, and an honest discussion of fees, call us at (914)253-0722 to schedule an appointment.

No comments: